Patients will automatically populate within your account if your Keet account is connected to your EMR. If your account does not have an EMR integration, you'll need to manually create a patient.
1. Click Patients in the upper navigation bar
2. Click Add Patient
3. Fill out the necessary information. Be aware that fields with asterisks are required.
- If the patient's email is unknown, or the patient doesn't have an email, use an easy-to-remember convention that results in unique, fake emails. For example, for new user Jane Doe born on 10/28/1953, you can enter firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Use the Active slider to indicate whether this patient is actively receiving care.
- Be sure to include the Identifier for the patient that is found in your EMR
4. Click Save