Depending on the role assigned to your profile in Keet, you may be able to create Custom Exercises to fit your clinic's demographics. Follow the steps outlined below to create a new Custom Exercise.
1. Click Library in the upper navigation bar
2. Click the Exercises tab
3. Select which sub-library you'd like the new Custom Exercise to be housed in: Account or Organization (your ability to create custom content in each sub-library is based on the role assigned to your profile in Keet)
4. Click Add Exercise
5. In the pop-up window that appears, fill in the necessary information in the top panel.
6. In the bottom panel of the pop-up window, complete the necessary fields in the Content Info tab
Be sure to only use a link from a video hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. Links to other hosting services may not work. Additionally, in order for the video to play on different types of devices, the video must be one of the following file types: mp4, mov, m4v, or og[gv]
7. Toggle to the Exercise Program tab and fill in the parameters for the exercise
8. Click Save