The process to register for your organization's HARP account is detailed below.
Section 1: Create HARP Account
- Register for a HARP account following the steps outlined in the QPP Access User Guide
- Register for a HARP account here. HARP requires remote identity proofing in this step.
- If you have previously signed into QPP.cms.gov, use those credentials in this step.
- Link your account to your practice. This step can be found outlined as Step 2 in the QPP Access User Guide.
- Sign in to your account on the QPP.cms.gov website, here.
- Navigate to Manage Access.
- Select “Practice”.
- Enter the quantity of Tax ID numbers connected to your organization.
- Follow the steps to add your practice(s).
- The first user will need to be a Security Official. Subsequent users can be Staff Users.
- The Security Official must have access to complete the next step. If you are unsure who the security user of your organization is, or if that user does not have access- contact the QPP at 1-866-288-8292 for assistance.
For additional help setting up your HARP account, contact the QPP helpline at 1-866-288-8292. For questions regarding your Keet account, please contact email@example.com referencing the 2021 MIPS submission process.