For MIPS reporting, Keet requires each group to register for a HARP account. If your clinic is participating in MIPS and will use Keet for MIPS reporting submissions this is required. Please review and have the clinic owner complete the HARP account creation.
The QPP has a portal set up by CMS that provides secure, confidential access to group and clinician MIPS information. Provider eligibility, final scores, and payment adjustments are published exclusively to our provider clients through their HARP account and profile.
- Register for a HARP account following the steps outlined in the QPP Access User Guide
- Register for a HARP account here. HARP requires remote identity proofing in this step.
- If you have previously signed into QPP.cms.gov, use those credentials in this step.
- Sign in to your account on the QPP.cms.gov website, here.
- Navigate to Manage Access.
- Select “Practice”.
- Enter the quantity of Tax ID numbers connected to your organization.
- Follow the steps to add your practice(s).
- The first user will need to be a Security Official. Subsequent users can be Staff Users.
- The Security Official must have access to complete the next step. If you are unsure who the security user of your organization is, or if that user does not have access- contact the QPP at 1-866-288-8292 for assistance.
For additional help setting up your HARP account, contact the QPP helpline at 1-866-288-8292. For questions regarding your Keet account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the MIPS submission process.