We have provided a suggested daily to-do checklist for you by role. Your clinic may use an alternate checklist or use Keet differently, so consult with your management on what your daily to-dos should include. To jump to your appropriate section, click the appropriate link below.
- Manage Patients
- At the time of intake and scheduling a patient to your clinic, you will want to add the patient to your EMR and to Keet for tracking outcomes. You can manually add the patient or if your clinic has an integration between your EMR and Keet, the patient will be added to Keet through the integration. With an EMR integration, the patient will populate in Keet after the patient is scheduled for an Initial Evaluation, it may take up to 30 mins for the patient to appear in Keet.
- Search for a Patient
- If you have a patient returning for services after discharge, you can search for the patient profile to reactivate the patient's services.
- Send invites to patients
- Once you have added the patient to Keet you will want to send the patient an invite to register their new patient account and start using Keet. The patient account will allow them to stay in touch with their practitioner, access home exercises, and receive updates to their care plan.
- Manage a Patient's Episode of Care
- You may need to create an Episode of Care for the patient. An Episode of Care will hold the patient's set of services to easily identify and manage their case per region of injury. By creating an Episode of Care and Care Plan, you can then assign the treating practitioner and clinic location of services. *If your clinic has an integration between your EMR and Keet, the patient's Episode of Care will be added to Keet through the integration.
- Qualify your Patient for MIPS
- Once the patient's profile, Episode of Care, and Care Plan have been created you will need to ensure that you have a qualified patient for MIPS. Within the Episode of Care, you will toggle the MIPS Qualification tag to GREEN, as Qualified. You can further categorize your patient's classification and severity by selecting their Classification or region of injury.
- Patient to complete a Questionnaire at the clinic
- When the patient arrives at the clinic, you may need to have them complete any assigned questionnaires prior to their appointment on the clinic's iPad or tablet. This can easily be done by accessing a QR code within their profile. Once the patient completes the form it will attach it to their profile.
- Discharge a Patient
- You may need to discharge a patient from your clinic as they have completed their care and no longer require services. You may also need to discharge a patient if they self-discharge and have not returned for services. In these scenarios, you will deactivate a patient profile.
- MIPS Reporting and QA of patient profiles
- If your clinic is required to participate in MIPS or has opted to submit MIPS to Medicare you will need to run a weekly audit of your patient profiles to ensure data completeness.
- Determine Patients Eligibility from MIPS
- At the time of your patient's initial evaluation, you will want to determine the patient's eligibility for MIPS based on their classification or region of injury. This can be completed at the start of their Episode of Care.
- Create an Episode of Care
- Once the patient's region of injury is determined you will need to create their Episode of Care. The Episode of Care will include the set of services or Care Plan that you will provide for the patient's case of injuries such as exercises, education content, and outcomes questionnaires.
- Assign exercises, education, questionnaires
- Within the newly created Episode of Care, you can now build their Care Plan. Here is where you will assign the patient home exercises, education on their continued health tips, and outcomes questionnaire surveys.
- Send Patient Care Plans
- When you have finished building the patient Care Plan you can send them their plan from within their profile. This delivers an email notification to the patient that there are changes to the care plan.
- Message Patients
- If you need to message your patient to check on their progress you can message them through their profile.
- Deactivate Patients
- If you have a patient that will need to be discharged or have self discharged you can deactivate the patient within their profile. They are easily reactivated if they return to your clinic for additional therapy services.
Daily Patient Appointment Review
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, it is recommended to review the patients who are listed for appointments that day.
- Determine which patients need to complete any MIPS PRO Questionnaires or Surveys prior to their appointment with the practitioner.
- If the patient needs to complete MIPS PRO Outcomes Questionnaires you can have the patient complete their forms via QR code on the clinic's iPad or tablet when they arrive.
- If your clinic does not have an external smart device the questionnaires can be completed by the practitioner with the patient during the appointment.
- If your clinic is participating in MIPS, you may be asked to further review the patient's profile to ensure their MIPS information has been recorded.